Consequence Of A Record Consequence Of A Record

Unintentionally HILARIOUS

I hope this doesn't get blammed. It's so poorly done and stereotypically bad that it's comedy gold. DON'T BLAM THIS MASTERPIECE!

One and a Half-Life One and a Half-Life

I personally loved it

This was a great flash. I laughed at quite a bit of the jokes here. Good job.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

This is really pathetic.

I don't know about you, but it isn't anything special. It's just a simple fbf character dancing, with a soft rock song playing in the background, and dubbing of how you remember her. It isn't great flash. A god memorial, perhaps. But nothing special in the flash world.

Polsupah Polsupah

You people are bad at interpreting flash.

This flash wasn't intended to be funny, at least, that wasn't its only purpose. It was intended to attack the advertising industry and how it has become increasingly unmoral. First off, didn't anyone notice the "buy" subliminal message flash at the beginning of this? Also, the lady saying "now everyone will like me and I'll be popular" was a parody on the mindset of the advertising world. The child being decapitated and the salesman having sex with the woman was to show that the media has lost its morals.

Lastly, the hardest one to miss, the cross falling off the wall. This basically just waved a red flag for anyone who didn't pick up all of the things that I mentioned before.

Anyway, I thought this was a very powerful cartoon, with a strong message.

Joining a New Portal Joining a New Portal

Welcome!

Glad to see someone joining the ng portal. You have great style, smooth animation, etc. etc. I'm looking forward to your future work.

Welcome to NG! ^_^

Cat (short film) Cat (short film)

A job well done!

Ha, that was great! The "thumbs up" scene was hilarious. Your style was pretty cool, too. The one thing I would change would be to remove the part where you reveal the plot. That was just silly, and it took some of the fun out of the movie. Other than that, wonderful!

Elixir Elixir

Pretty neat..

I liked it. It really did feel like a commercial. The sound fit perfectly. You did the effects very nicely. However, voiceover would've helped a teeny bit. That, and you got the stage size wrong. Correct the stage size and it'll be near perfection.

Cats & Dogs part I Cats & Dogs part I

I knew I could expect great things from you.

After I saw your first movie, I knew you would be great. Thanks for not making me eat my words. I hope that cats win.

Code Red - Trailer Code Red - Trailer

Approved by a Jew.

Good idea, can't wait to watch/play it. Your swastikas are a bit short on the end, though.

Hen7 responds:

Im jewish from israel, can it get any better?

support our soldiers in i support our soldiers in i

Nice powerpoint there.

Aren't slideshows not allowed on NG? Oh well, looks like you fucked the system over pretty nice.